Steam Cleaner Features Advanced Thermal Ionic Sanitization TechnologyDaimerIndustries announced the availability of the new KleenJet Ultra 3000CVP steam cleaners, boasting Advanced Thermal Ionic Sanitization technology, which has killed 99% of the disease-causing germs and mold in independent laboratory tests.
ATIS technology has been proven by a national laboratory to kill 99 percent of disease-causing mold and bacteria. ATIS vapor steam cleaners killed E. coli, staph infections, salmonella, hazardous mold spores, and other harmful bacteria and pathogens.
The steam cleaning machines include myriad attachments, namely: a 10-ft detachable steam hose, a 10-ft vacuum hose, industrial-strength extension rods, brushes, and a steam squeegee for mirrors. The 3000CVP can be purchased with optional 16-foot steam hoses and 24-ft steam vacuum hoses, the longest in the industry offering a cleaning radius of up to 2000 square ft without moving the machine.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »