Martha Stewart Debuts A Turkey
Hain Pure Protein Corp. unit Plainville Farms, New Oxford, Pa., and Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. (MSLO) are partnering in the launch of antibiotic-free, GMO-free, vegetarian-fed Martha Stewart branded whole turkey.
Grown on family farms in New Oxford, Pa., in the heart of Pennsylvania’s Amish Country, the birds are fed a vegetarian diet consisting of corn, soybean meal, vitamins, minerals and oils. The whole turkeys are available in supermarkets, warehouse clubs and online at www.marthastewart.com/turkey.
An added bonus is that each Martha Stewart turkey is packaged with a booklet providing consumers with instructions from Martha Stewart Living’s “Turkey 101” – tips on how to prepare and cook the turkey as well as recipes for stuffing and gravy.
“As an avid cook, I’m delighted to enter into this partnership with Hain Pure Protein Corp. to provide consumers with a natural turkey that is moist, tender and absolutely delicious,” says Martha Stewart.
“Millions of viewers, readers, and listeners turn to Martha Stewart for Thanksgiving turkey tips and recipes,” notes Charles Koppelman, MSLO executive chairman and principal executive officer. “They will now be able to purchase the finest main ingredient available for that perfect holiday meal - not only for its flavor and wholesomeness, but for sustainable values too.”
Suggested retail price is $2.59-2.99 per lb.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »