Icing The Puck: Coffees From Wolfgang
Renowned chef Wolfgang Puck applies his culinary expertise and ingenuity to Wolfgang Puck Culinary Iced Coffees, a new line of ready-to-drink iced coffee beverages manufactured, marketed and distributed by Houston-based Woodway Beverage Partners LLC, through a licensed partnership with Los Angeles-based Wolfgang Puck Worldwide Inc.
Bottled in a signature, embossed, custom glass bottle for use at home, in the office or on the go, the coffee drinks are all natural, certified organic, kosher and contain only 120 calories per bottle. Varieties include Vanilla Fusion, Double Blend Mocha, Crème Caramel and Café au Lait.
“As a coffee-lover myself, my goal was to create an exceptional tasting drink with a real coffee experience,” says Puck. “The coffees selected were sourced from some of the world’s best, certified organic coffee farms in Ethiopia, Peru, Colombia and Mexico. The flavor and aroma are what you might expect from a cup of fresh-brewed French roast espresso. As with any good recipe, we tinkered with just the right ratio of milk, sugar and organic ingredients to create a well-balanced and refreshing coffee drink.”
Suggested retail price for a single bottle is $2.39 and $7.99 for a four-pack.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »