Icing The Puck: Coffees From Wolfgang
Renowned chef Wolfgang Puck applies his culinary expertise and ingenuity to Wolfgang Puck Culinary Iced Coffees, a new line of ready-to-drink iced coffee beverages manufactured, marketed and distributed by Houston-based Woodway Beverage Partners LLC, through a licensed partnership with Los Angeles-based Wolfgang Puck Worldwide Inc.
Bottled in a signature, embossed, custom glass bottle for use at home, in the office or on the go, the coffee drinks are all natural, certified organic, kosher and contain only 120 calories per bottle. Varieties include Vanilla Fusion, Double Blend Mocha, Crème Caramel and Café au Lait.
“As a coffee-lover myself, my goal was to create an exceptional tasting drink with a real coffee experience,” says Puck. “The coffees selected were sourced from some of the world’s best, certified organic coffee farms in Ethiopia, Peru, Colombia and Mexico. The flavor and aroma are what you might expect from a cup of fresh-brewed French roast espresso. As with any good recipe, we tinkered with just the right ratio of milk, sugar and organic ingredients to create a well-balanced and refreshing coffee drink.”
Suggested retail price for a single bottle is $2.39 and $7.99 for a four-pack.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »