Icing The Puck: Coffees From Wolfgang
Renowned chef Wolfgang Puck applies his culinary expertise and ingenuity to Wolfgang Puck Culinary Iced Coffees, a new line of ready-to-drink iced coffee beverages manufactured, marketed and distributed by Houston-based Woodway Beverage Partners LLC, through a licensed partnership with Los Angeles-based Wolfgang Puck Worldwide Inc.
Bottled in a signature, embossed, custom glass bottle for use at home, in the office or on the go, the coffee drinks are all natural, certified organic, kosher and contain only 120 calories per bottle. Varieties include Vanilla Fusion, Double Blend Mocha, Crème Caramel and Café au Lait.
“As a coffee-lover myself, my goal was to create an exceptional tasting drink with a real coffee experience,” says Puck. “The coffees selected were sourced from some of the world’s best, certified organic coffee farms in Ethiopia, Peru, Colombia and Mexico. The flavor and aroma are what you might expect from a cup of fresh-brewed French roast espresso. As with any good recipe, we tinkered with just the right ratio of milk, sugar and organic ingredients to create a well-balanced and refreshing coffee drink.”
Suggested retail price for a single bottle is $2.39 and $7.99 for a four-pack.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »