Good Housekeeping Puts its Seal on On FoodTulocay & Co., Napa Valley, Calif., in conjunction with Good Housekeeping, the iconic 124-year-old magazine brand, introduce The Good Housekeeping Good Food pantry collection.
Featuring a full range of all-natural pantry products that make it easy for time-pressed families to create delicious, healthy and affordable meals, the collection is available in supermarkets and online at www.goodhousekeeping.com/goodfood. The portfolio is perfect for a busy mom who wants to marinade a quick steak with a surprise kick or add a new twist to a basic pasta dish. Each product label features a “30 minutes or less” recipe, simple usage suggestions, health benefits and the Good Housekeeping Seal from the Good Housekeeping Research Institute.
Inspired by favorite recipes from the Good Housekeeping test kitchen, the collection features a medley of sauces that range from barbeques and marinades to Asian and Mexican flavors, pasta sauces, mustards and vinaigrettes. Varieties include: Black Cherry Balsamic BBQ Glaze, a marinade for grilled lamb chops or pork tenderloin that is equally delicious as a dipping sauce; Asian Sesame Ginger Sauce, a stir fry necessity; Chile Lime Marinade; and Capers & Olives Pasta Sauce, the perfect accompaniment over spaghetti, fish, chicken or polenta. The range of options and versatile uses will complement any of your meal time recipes.
“The Good Housekeeping Good Food collection will make it easier and more affordable than ever for our readers to create delicious meal options,” says Glen Ellen Brown, vice president of Hearst Brand Development. “The range of flavors and versatility of use combined with the terrific value offer great solutions from the brand she knows and trusts.”
Suggested retail price for each item is $5.99 or less.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »