Hormel Pepperoni Snac Pacs Satisfy Hunger PangsEveryone knows pepperoni tastes great on pizza and increasingly; family cooks rely on pepperoni’s delicious zesty flavor to spice up a wide variety of dishes.
With the leading brand of pepperoni, Austin, Minn.-based Hormel Foods introduces Hormel Pepperoni Minis Snac Pacs containing mini pepperoni rounds, the first of its kind, this protein-packed treat – ideal for school lunches, as an after school snack on-the-go or as a quick at home option to satisfy hunger pangs between meals.
“The new Hormel Pepperoni Minis Snac Pacs were created to provide portioned protein snack options for busy families,” says Holly M. Drennan, product manager for Hormel pepperoni and Hormel party trays. “As the leading pepperoni brand, Hormel Foods strives to create new and different ways for consumers to enjoy great-tasting traditional Hormel pepperoni while at home or on-the-go.”
For pepperoni-lovers looking to curb their craving at any hour of the day, Hormel Minis Snac Pacs contain the same great tasting traditional Hormel pepperoni, but in smaller, bite-size rounds. Each package includes six 1-oz Snac Pacs – convenient, single-serve easy to open pouches. Shelf stable, they can be stored in the pantry, but most retailers put them in the lunchmeat case with other pepperoni, so consumers can find them.
Suggested retail price is $3.49.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »