Smaller Offering From Larabar
Denver, Colo.-based Larabar, owned by General Mills, offers Larabar in a mini size. Each tasty bar is 100 calories or less, and the Mini Multi Pack comes with 12 mini bars – four each of Cherry Pie, Cashew Cookie and Apple Pie.
A blend of unsweetened fruits, nuts and spices, each Larabar is made from 100% whole food and contains no more than eight ingredients.
These are a great snack to pack with your lunch, eat as a pre-workout bite, or just as a little something to get you through the afternoon when you are on the go. As always, each bar is raw, vegan, kosher and gluten-free.
Suggested retail price for a 12-pack is $9.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »