Smaller Offering From Larabar
Denver, Colo.-based Larabar, owned by General Mills, offers Larabar in a mini size. Each tasty bar is 100 calories or less, and the Mini Multi Pack comes with 12 mini bars – four each of Cherry Pie, Cashew Cookie and Apple Pie.
A blend of unsweetened fruits, nuts and spices, each Larabar is made from 100% whole food and contains no more than eight ingredients.
These are a great snack to pack with your lunch, eat as a pre-workout bite, or just as a little something to get you through the afternoon when you are on the go. As always, each bar is raw, vegan, kosher and gluten-free.
Suggested retail price for a 12-pack is $9.99.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »