Smaller Offering From Larabar
Denver, Colo.-based Larabar, owned by General Mills, offers Larabar in a mini size. Each tasty bar is 100 calories or less, and the Mini Multi Pack comes with 12 mini bars – four each of Cherry Pie, Cashew Cookie and Apple Pie.
A blend of unsweetened fruits, nuts and spices, each Larabar is made from 100% whole food and contains no more than eight ingredients.
These are a great snack to pack with your lunch, eat as a pre-workout bite, or just as a little something to get you through the afternoon when you are on the go. As always, each bar is raw, vegan, kosher and gluten-free.
Suggested retail price for a 12-pack is $9.99.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »