Nutty Oat Bread Offers Hearty Texture Without Nut AlergensInterstate Bakeries' Nature’s Pride bread introduced a new variety to its line of great tasting breads – Nature’s Pride Nutty Oat. Nutty Oat offers the hearty texture of oats and delicious nutty flavor with no nut allergens. According to Nature's Pride, it is also the first all natural variety of its kind to be introduced.
In addition to containing no nut allergens, Nutty Oat provides 14 grams of whole grains per slice and is a good source of fiber. Nutty Oat, like the entire line of Nature’s Pride bread products, is baked without artificial flavors or colors, no trans fats, no artificial preservatives and contains no high fructose corn syrup.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ