Box-Container Dumper Offers Dust-Tight Seal
An all-new Box-Container Dumper from Flexicon forms a dust-tight seal between the container and the equipment, tips the container, and discharges bulk material through a chute at controlled rates.
Trademarked TIP-TITE, the dumper accommodates Gaylords and other boxes, including truncated corner boxes, from 36 in. to 48 in. (915 mm to 1220 mm) on a side and 39 in. to 44 in. (990 mm to 1117 mm) overall height.
The container platform is raised by a single hydraulic cylinder, creating a dust-tight seal between the top edge of a box (or rim of a drum) and the underside of the containment hood.
Twin hydraulic cylinders then pivot the platform-hood assembly, with container intact, to either 45, 60 or 90 degrees beyond horizontal, including a motion-dampening feature at the termination of container rotation.
The dumper is available constructed of stainless steel to food, dairy, pharmaceutical or industrial standards (shown), and of mild steel with durable industrial coatings.
engineered plant-wide bulk handling systems with automated controls.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »