Sanitary High Lift Drum Dumper Accommodates Drums from 30 to 55 gallons
Flexicon's new Sanitary High Lift Drum Dumper allows drums to be loaded at floor level, sealed against a discharge cone, elevated and tipped, mating the cone to a gasketted receiving ring on downstream process equipment.
Trademarked Tip-Tite, the dumper accommodates drums from 30 to 55 gal (114 to 208 liter) and can discharge bulk material into process vessels and equipment inlets 5 to 10 ft (1525 to 3050 mm) above the plant floor.
The drum platform is raised by a single hydraulic cylinder, creating a dust-tight seal between the rim of a drum and the underside of the discharge cone.
A second hydraulic cylinder raises the platform-hood assembly vertically before tipping it to a dump angle of 90 degrees, causing the vertically oriented cone to mate with a gasketted receiving ring. The ring can be fitted to the lid of an optional hopper with integral flexible screw conveyor or pneumatic pick-up adapter, or to existing process equipment.
A pneumatically actuated slide gate valve prevents material flow until the discharge cone has been properly seated in the gasketted receiving ring.
The all-stainless unit can be finished to sanitary or industrial standards. Other models are offered in mild steel with durable industrial coatings, or with material contact surfaces of stainless steel.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »