New Sealless Pumps Provide Zero Leakage
The Moyno Mag Drive 500 Series pumps feature a patented sealless, magnetic drive design that provides zero leakage for the most critical applications. These pumps can handle toxic, aggressive, caustic or even flammable and explosive fluids. This proprietary progressing cavity mag drive pump utilizes the latest technology to ensure operator safety, eliminate work place hazard and protect the environment from contamination.
Product features and benefits include:
- No mechanical seals are used, eliminating costly repairs
- Pulsation-free, low shear pumping action maintains product integrity
- No vapor locking when handling gaseous, volatile liquids
- Four models from which to choose for application versatility
- Flow rates from 0.1 to 900 GPH
- Materials of construction include composite housings and internals
- Stator materials include Nitrile or EPDM with optional FPM stators and titanium rotors
- Skid mounted, turnkey systems are available for one-stop, hassle-free shopping, saving time and money
Typical applications include sodium hypochlorite, ammonia, hydrogen peroxide, ferric chloride, aluminum chloride and many other caustic fluids.