Labeling System Features GS1 Barcode Wizard
Tharo Systems’ EasyLabel 5 Platinum’s new GS1 Barcode Wizard makes creating GS1 Barcodes a simple 4-step process. Newly added to EasyLabel are two new GS1 wizards: GS1 Datamatrix and GS1 Databar. This makes it easy to create GS1 symbols composed of multiple application identifiers that conform to GS1 global standards.
EasyLabel 5 Platinum contains a set of ActiveX Controls that can easily be embedded into any environment that supports ActiveX controls. These controls allow middleware programmers to create programs that can use the internal functions of the software to print labels, view job status, preview the label prior to printing, and many other features without ever opening the EasyLabel program.
Also, EasyLabel 5 Platinum provides a collection of tools for FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance including additional password and user options, logging options and format options. Using these tools and based on your company’s internal requirements, and those of your FDA inspector, you will be able to set up a compliant system. A complimentary copy of EasyLabel is available for download at www.tharo.com.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »