New Color Added to Color-Coded Materials Handling LineNelson-Jameson has introduced orange to its collection of color-coded products for material handling, janitorial, safety, lab and processing applications, with new items being added continuously.
Color-coding tools, to assure that are used in the areas in which they are meant to be used, has helped stop bacterial migration between areas of the plant and different applications.
New orange items for material handling are pails, hand & bench scrapers, plastic scoops & shovels and 44-gallon containers. For janitorial and maintenance functions, squeegees, floor brooms, fiberglass & aluminum handles have been added. A variety of brushes are now offered in orange, including wall & deck scrub brushes, floor brushes, bottle brushes, bench & counter brushes, and tank & equipment brushes.
Orange items are also available in safety products, including tapes, hairnets, bump caps and cable ties. For sanitary processing applications, our offerings include cutlery, gaskets, security seals and nozzles.
The color-coded line includes several other colors, including white, red, yellow, blue, green, gray, brown, black, and now orange. The company’s color-coded catalog features the complete color-coded line and the new orange flyer can be requested.
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »