Dual Piston Depositors are Classic Workhorses
Hinds-Bock's standard Dual Piston 2P-64 Filler/Depositors are easy to clean and operate, and are versatile and gentle on all products. They provide immediate cost-saving results. Large port openings permit filling of chunky ingredients without crushing. They are USDA and AG Canada approved.
Hinds-Bock has specialized in the design of fillers and depositors since its beginnings. These labor-saving filler/ depositors improve quality when depositing large, delicate particulates damage free. They reduced costs with accurate filling and depositing into trays, bottles, cans, pouches, or when targeted onto products. They improve payback with versatility, ease of maintenance and operation. Standard Features of the 2P-64 include: Air powered - consult factory for compressed air requirements. 14 inches of height adjustment. Locking swivel casters. Stainless steel construction with all contact parts of food-approved materials. Fills from fractions of an ounce to 64 ounces per piston with change cylinders. Pneumatic dump system with interlocked safety cover.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »