Density Meter Sampling Unit for Accurate Results
Mettler Toledo introduced its PSU-DE Density Meter Sampling Unit. This compact automation unit allows the measuring cell to be thoroughly cleaned and dried, and ensures that possible measurement errors are automatically detected.
PSU-DE density meters are equipped with an automation unit can automatically detect measurement errors caused by air bubbles, contamination or residual cleaning liquids and warn the operator accordingly.
The PSU-DE Sampling Unit’s peristaltic pump is dedicated to sampling and cleaning, and a diaphragm pump is used for drying. Samples for measurement can be taken directly from different types of containers such as beakers, sampling bottles or vials.
The PSU-DE Sampling Unit is suitable for the measurement of low-viscosity to medium-viscosity samples (viscosity < 3000 mPa∙s) that do not tend to degas.
For highly viscous, sticky or volatile samples, the use of the SC1 or SC30 automation unit is recommended. An optional heating device is available for the measurement of samples that are solid at room temperature.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »