Dip and Dressing Bases Simplify Formulation and Production
Food product developers can now create new dressings and dips with better stability, cleaner labels and greater consumer appeal using Chef-Ready and SeasonRite bases from Advanced Food Systems. These bases simplify formulation and production by combining ingredients into easy-to-use pre-blended powders formulated to impart clean flavor, vibrant color and smooth, creamy texture. They can be easily customized with flavors, seasonings and spices. Clean label options include preservative-free, reduced sodium, reduced fat, allergen-free, and natural flavors to appeal to health-conscious consumers.
To create signature dips and dressings, developers can choose from AFS’s extensive collection of flavors, including Balsamic, Ranch, Plum Chili Garlic, Artichoke, Bleu Cheese and Ginger Wasabi, or add their own flavors and seasonings to one of the mild flavor bases. Products can also be formulated to be shelf-stable.
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »