Portable and Fixed Mount Mixers Available for General Industrial Needs
The New Nettco i-Series Portable and Fixed Mount Mixers satisfy a wide range of mixing and mounting requirements utilizing a distinctive modular assembly design. Multiple mounting configurations include clamp style, open tank or sealed designs for maximum flexibility. This unique mixer design can be quickly converted from one mounting arrangement to another in as little as two minutes. The i-Series Mixer is designed for OEM Systems Suppliers and end users in general industries.
Modular Design Features Include:
- Light weight aluminum construction
- CE compliant
- Simple, compact design.
- Direct drive and gear options for this global use mixer provides full range of shaft speeds.
- Multiple impeller options available.
- Easy to use selection table for general blending.
- Welded construction
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »