Special Product Package Now Available for Fluid Storage and Dispensing SystemThe IFH Group now offers a Special Product Package version of its Fluid Storage and Dispensing System that improves lubricant storage by providing a better way to handle all kinds of oils, lubricants and industrial fluids that is easier, safer, cleaner, and more cost efficient than 55 gallon drums.
The Special Product Package is designed for applications involving corrosive chemicals and other abrasive fluids that require special handling for safety and efficiency. The standard PVC sight gauge on the front of the steel containers is replaced with a Glass Sight Gauge equipped with ball check fittings at both ends. Underneath the containers are 3/4" NPT fittings and Flex Steel Hose for resistance to fluids that may damage the PVC hose on standard IFH systems.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »