PowerFlow Pump Allows for Corrosive ApplicationsThe high-performance Moyno PowerFlow Pump features a cast iron body and A 2 tool steel pumping elements or, for corrosive applications, 17-4 PH stainless steel pumping elements. The PowerFlow also features the proprietary Power Seal, with standard 316 SS construction, Viton O-rings and hard silicon carbide faces, or optional Tungston carbide faces and O-rings of Nitrile, EPDM or Kalrez.
This heavy-duty construction allows the PowerFlow to well outperform other pumps, tackling flows to 400 GPM. It can handle differential pressures to 1,500 psi, temperatures up to 350° F standard (with up to 500° F optional) and solids handling capabilities up to 40 percent by weight. PowerFlow can deal with viscosities to 1,000,000 cps, higher than most other pumps can handle. The PowerFlow pump is ideal for heavy-duty applications such as petroleum refining, chemical slurries, semi-sanitary food applications, adhesives and sealants.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »