Dual Sensors Can Detect Long and Short Stroke CylindersTurck announces its BIM-UNT line of compact cylinder position sensors has been expanded to include a new dual sensor for detecting long and short stroke cylinders in stamping, sorting, conveying and other material handling applications. This unique device combines two high-accuracy cylinder position sensors through a single cable connection, reducing wire costs and connection points to expedite installation.
The dual sensor delivers excellent sensitivity and is especially useful for detecting both the home and end positions of a piston during longer stroke cycles. The sensor's low profile makes it suitable for applications where there is minimal clearance around cylinders, and its single-cable design proves convenient in applications where multiple cylinders are installed.
The BIM-UNT is one of the most compact cylinder position sensors on the market, and it may be mounted in T-groove cylinders without requiring additional tools or accessories. Its active sensing area is located directly at the end of the sensor's housing, providing accurate piston end detection—even on short stroke cylinders.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »