Snack Food Bag Maker Can Produce 240 Bags Per Minute
Kliklok-Woodman's “G3” twin-tube VFFS snack food bagmaker has a welded tubular steel frame with a center-balanced profile which allows weighers and volumetric fillers to be direct-mounted to the machine — a cost-effective option to additional floor mounted support. The electrical cabinets are tucked inside the frame, allowing total access to the interior for ease of maintenance.
The G3 can produce up to 240 bags per minute (120 per tube), thanks to all-servo motion controls. KW uses non-proprietary, top-tier, “off the shelf” control components to lower the total cost of ownership. The G3 can produce a wide variety of bag styles: pillow pouch, block bottom bags, perforated string, promo strip, notching, hole punching and more.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »