High Capacity Screener Has 360-degree Overs Discharge
Kason Corp.'s new vibratory screener discharges oversize particles 360 degrees around the periphery of a circular screening deck increases capacity, improves efficiency, minimizes screen blinding and prolongs screen life.
The screener, a 60 in. (1524 mm) diameter Vibroscreen model with "External Kascade" deck, is intended for screening of wet or dry bulk materials containing a large percentage of oversize fractions, at higher rates than attainable with conventional screeners.
As material is fed onto the center of the screening deck, on-size particles pass through the screen and funnel through a lower discharge chute. Oversize particles flow outward in a spiral pattern, and cascade at any point over the periphery of the circular screen onto a spiral vibratory trough that directs the material into a high capacity discharge spout.
The special screening deck is offered on any of the company's Vibroscreen separators ranging from 40 to 72 in. (1016 to 1829 mm) in diameter, and is available as a retrofit kit for any make of circular vibratory screener.
A range of accessories is available including clean-in-place spray heads, anti-blinding devices, articulated lids for rapid screen changes, and an automatic long-term lubrication system for gyratory motor bearings.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »