Patented Formula For First Certified Green Spray Lubricant
LiQuifix's “green” spray lubricant is an easy-to-use non-aerosol spray lubricant that is non-toxic and odorless with very low VOCs. It contains no PCBs, no dioxins or metals, no trichloroethlylenes, and has a high flash point of 275°F. It also meets the just announced new EPA regulations that identified the following as dangerous to human health: carbon dioxide and five other greenhouse gases (methane, nitrous oxide, hydrofluorocarbons, perfluorocarbons and sulfur hexafluoride). This means aerosol spray lubricants such as the leading brand would be considered dangerous to human health.
LiQuifix is available in a 2 oz., 4 oz., 8 oz. and 16 oz. recyclable plastic spray bottles. For commercial and industrial use LiQuifix comes in a 1-gal., jug, 5-gal. pail and 55-gal. drum.
LiQuifix was created to work more effectively with newer light weight materials such as aluminum and copper and with the proliferation of delicate electronic components, equipment and sensors. LiQuifix does not pit or corrode aluminum, copper, brass or chrome, and actually removes rust and is corrosion resistant. When sprayed it does not attract dust out of the air because it has no electrostatic charge which is caused by most aerosol packaged spray lubricants.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »