General Mills Offers Restaurant-Quality Chinese Meals For Two
In less time than it takes to order Chinese food and have it delivered, cooks can now easily prepare their favorite Chinese dishes at home. Minneapolis-based General Mills rolls out Wanchai Ferry Frozen Entrées to satisfy Chinese food cravings in the comfort of home kitchens.
From skillet to plate in 14 minutes, the entrées contain all the ingredients needed to prepare a complete Chinese meal for two. They include battered chicken or shrimp, aromatic jasmine rice or classic lo mein noodles, large cuts of premium vegetables and flavorful sauces.
Wanchai Ferry Frozen Entrées cater to any Chinese craving: sweet, sour and even spicy. Entrées are available in five favorite restaurant flavors: Orange Chicken, Sweet & Sour Chicken, Spicy Garlic Chicken, Shrimp Lo Mein and Sweet & Spicy Shrimp. Home cooks can unlock the distinctive taste of Chinese favorites with specialty ingredients such as golden pineapple, baby cob corn or crunchy water chestnuts. And there is no added MSG.
“Chinese food is the most frequently eaten ethic cuisine in restaurants, yet people avoid its seemingly complicated preparation,” says Liz Abate Mascolo, marketing manager. “Wanchai Ferry Frozen Entrées introduce a convenience factor to the market and offer the perfect meal solution for any two people wanting to bring delicious variety to their home dining experience.”
Suggested retail price is $7.49.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »