Tyson Allows Customers To Customize Their Any'tizers
With Americans snacking now more than ever and an expected 19 percent increase in snacking to occur over the next 10 years, according to NPD, Tyson Foods Inc., Springdale, Ark., expands its Any'tizers line with four varieties featuring two sauce and stir sauce packets for customization.
New Tyson Any'tizers varieties include: Chicken Breast Chunks with General Tso Sauce, Chicken Breast Chunks with Spicy Sweet & Sour Sauce, Crispy Breaded Wings with Citrus Fire Sauce and Crispy Breaded Wings with General Tso Sauce.
Made with boneless chicken chunks and crispy breaded chicken wings, Any'tizers contain no MSG, soy protein or fillers. You can customize them with as little or as much of the two sauce packets you prefer, and each variety features a resealable outer bag for easy storage. They’re hot from the oven in 16-20 minutes or 2-4 minutes from the microwave.
"Our new Any'tizers varieties with sauce and stir sauce packets are hearty and packed with tasty flavor in every bite to offer families a great selection of customizable, easy-to-prepare snack options," says Leslie Gordon, senior product manager. "Whether it's feeding the hungry after-school crowd, game-day sports fans or even guests, adults and kids can enjoy the new Any’tizers varieties anytime they're in need of a satisfying snack."
Suggested retail price is $8.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »