Seasonings And Steamers From Simply Asia
It's no surprise that the economy is changing consumer spending habits. About 45 percent of Americans are eating out less to save money, according to a BIGResearch study. For those not willing to sacrifice the restaurant dishes they love, San Francisco-based Simply Asia rolls out two new delicious convenience lines making it easy to enjoy your favorite Asian dishes at home.
Simply Asia Seasoning Mixes are the perfect combination of premium, natural spices that will help turn your favorite meats and vegetables into a delicious Asian dish. Varieties include:Sweet & Sour, Beef & Broccoli, Fried Rice and Sesame Teriyaki Marinade. Each single-use pouch includes a suggested recipe, but it's also easy to include your favorite meats and vegetables for a taste that's all your own.
Simply Asia Steamers help you skip the fat and calories without sacrificing flavor. Whether cooking meat or vegetables, steaming has been cited as a healthier way to prepare food. The Simply Asia Steamers line includes: Kung Pao Chicken, General Tso Chicken, Szechuan Green Beans and Hunan Broccoli. Each single-use pouch includes the steaming bag and a recipe. Simply add the suggested ingredients on the pouch and microwave for a flavor-packed meal in minutes.
Both Mixes and Steamers will come in handy when mom is looking for quick and healthy options. I tried the Szechuan Green Beans and General Tso Chicken and can heartily recommend them.
"We had busy parents and professionals in mind when we developed our steamers, as they're a convenient way to make a delicious Asian meal when you are strapped for time," says Michael Morse, marketing manager for Simply Asia Foods and Thai Kitchen. "With more and more consumers preparing meals at home instead of eating out, this product fills a need for those looking for quick and easy ways to add some ethnic variety to mealtime without having to spend hours in the kitchen."
Suggested retail price for each 1-oz. packet of Seasoning Mixes is $1.49, and each 1 oz. Steamers Pouch is $1.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »