Happybaby Toddler Line Fortified With Salba
Parents, meet the new super food for babies: HappyTot, the first and only baby food fortified with the super-grain Salba, from New York City-based Happy Baby. Packed with omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and minerals, these healthy organic meals or snacks for toddlers and young children come in easy-to-handle, BPA-free pouches with easy-pour spouts that are perfect for parents on the go.
Salba is an ancient grain thought to be the world's most nutritious whole food. This super-grain is the richest whole food source of omega-3 fatty acids—boasting eight times the amount found in salmon. Ounce for ounce, Salba also contains six times more calcium than milk, offering a power-packed nutrient necessary for healthy bones and teeth. The super-grain is also one of the richest sources of vitamin C, which helps children fight infections and improves iron absorption, and is also an excellent source of fiber, magnesium, and iron.
Varieties include: Banana, Peach, Prunes & Coconut; Sweet Potato, Carrot & Apple; Green Beans, Peas & Pears; Banana, Mango & Peach; Spinach, Mango & Pear; and Apple & Butternut Squash.
"At HappyBaby, we understand how important it is to offer babies the healthiest, best-tasting foods available—and that what babies eat early in life can help shape their tastes for years to come," says Shazi Visram, founder and CEO. "We're thrilled to have an exclusive opportunity to offer a baby food fortified with Salba. The super-grain contains so many nutrients key for infant development that parents can feel confident they're giving their children something delicious and healthy that was made with only the finest ingredients nature has to offer."
Suggested retail price is $1.19 for a 4.22 oz (120g) pouch.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »