Ring Cake Line Produces Multi-Flavored Cakes with Multiple ToppingsHinds-Bock's new Ring/Bundt cake line produces multiple flavors or swirl patterns, and applies various toppings such as nuts or streusel. The line can dramatically reduce labor and wasted product, and can be manufactured in single or dual lanes. They offer single and dual piston batter depositors, capable of depositing many flavors of batter into the pan at different stages down the line. Divided hoppers also are available. These allow one dual-piston depositor to run one flavor while the other side of the machine runs another. Specially designed 360-degree custom ring positive cut-off spouts are provided on the depositors to deposit the batter around the ring cake pan while keeping it off the center cone.
The lines offer optional swirling devices that can automatically swirl two types of products, such as batter and fruit, in the difficult 360-degree pan. Targeted dry topping units for streusel or nuts can be added to the line, as can a custom Hinds-Bock moist streusel targeted topper.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »