100 Percent Natural Frozen Whipped Toppingt this time when consumers are increasingly concerned with healthier food options, ingredient lists and restricted dietary needs, Boise, Idaho-based Peak Foods LLC rolls out Truwhip, a 100 percent natural (and 70 percent organic) frozen whipped topping option to retail consumers and foodservice nationally. It contains no GMOs, hydrogenated oils, trans fats, high fructose corn syrup and is gluten free, and is available at Whole Foods, Food Lion, Fred Meyer, HEB, Ralph's, Shaw's, King Sooper and other select retailers.
"Consumers can now have all the convenience of conventional whipped topping but with the attributes of a natural and organic product that's affordable in these trying economic times," says Doug Oppenheimer of Peak Foods.
Suggested retail price is $2.49 to $3.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »