100 Percent Natural Frozen Whipped Toppingt this time when consumers are increasingly concerned with healthier food options, ingredient lists and restricted dietary needs, Boise, Idaho-based Peak Foods LLC rolls out Truwhip, a 100 percent natural (and 70 percent organic) frozen whipped topping option to retail consumers and foodservice nationally. It contains no GMOs, hydrogenated oils, trans fats, high fructose corn syrup and is gluten free, and is available at Whole Foods, Food Lion, Fred Meyer, HEB, Ralph's, Shaw's, King Sooper and other select retailers.
"Consumers can now have all the convenience of conventional whipped topping but with the attributes of a natural and organic product that's affordable in these trying economic times," says Doug Oppenheimer of Peak Foods.
Suggested retail price is $2.49 to $3.99.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »