All-Natural Goats' Milk Yogurt Requires a Shake and a StirIn a breakthrough for health food fans and yogurt-lovers, Chehalis, Wash.-based Mt. Capra Products introduces Yo-Quick, instant, all-natural goats' milk yogurt, a true powdered product that requires only the addition of water and a vigorous shake to produce a delicious, high-energy treat.
"The product's advantages are obvious," says President Frank Stout. "Yo-Quick requires no refrigeration, and it's convenient to carry. Kids can take it to school, parents can take it to work, and anyone can take it along on a camping trip."
Available in three flavors -- Strawberry, Blueberry and Vanilla, Yo-Quick does not require refrigeration. Mt. Capra Products maintains a large herd of free-range goats whose food contains no insecticides, herbicides, growth hormones, chemical fertilizers or antibiotics. The company's products incorporate organic and natural ingredients only.
"Goats' milk is naturally high in probiotics, the active culture in all yogurts," adds Stout, "but this product delivers health benefits with a probiotics content that is three times or more higher than that of most yogurts available commercially today."
Suggested retail price is $1.50.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »