World's First 100% Pure Honey Candy Debuts
Montague, Canada-based Island Abbey Foods Ltd., specialty food producer and creator of the award winning Honey Drop - the world's first alternative to the sugar cube -- introduces the world's first 100% pure honey candy: Honey Delights, a product of Prince Edward Island.
Made from 100% pure Honibe brand honey with no sugar added, Honey Delights contain no added sugar, artificial coloring, flavoring or preservatives, and they are available in two flavors Pure Honey and Pure Honey with a hint of lemon.
"We are very pleased to introduce Honey Delights the world's first 100% pure honey candy," says President John Rowe. "Honey Delights are a truly delicious treat made from one natural ingredient: honey, compared to other honey candies which are simply honey flavored because sugar is the main ingredient."
Honey Delights, with only 14 calories per a 3.5g piece, are available for foodservice and retailers in bulk cases of 250, 500 and 1,000 pieces or in packages of 20 (bag: 70g) and 300 (candy jar: 1Kg) pieces.
Individual candies retail 25 cents, and a bag of 20 is $4.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »