World's First 100% Pure Honey Candy Debuts
Montague, Canada-based Island Abbey Foods Ltd., specialty food producer and creator of the award winning Honey Drop - the world's first alternative to the sugar cube -- introduces the world's first 100% pure honey candy: Honey Delights, a product of Prince Edward Island.
Made from 100% pure Honibe brand honey with no sugar added, Honey Delights contain no added sugar, artificial coloring, flavoring or preservatives, and they are available in two flavors Pure Honey and Pure Honey with a hint of lemon.
"We are very pleased to introduce Honey Delights the world's first 100% pure honey candy," says President John Rowe. "Honey Delights are a truly delicious treat made from one natural ingredient: honey, compared to other honey candies which are simply honey flavored because sugar is the main ingredient."
Honey Delights, with only 14 calories per a 3.5g piece, are available for foodservice and retailers in bulk cases of 250, 500 and 1,000 pieces or in packages of 20 (bag: 70g) and 300 (candy jar: 1Kg) pieces.
Individual candies retail 25 cents, and a bag of 20 is $4.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »