Packaging System Provides Pomegranate Seeds for Juice without Bitter TasteIsrael-based Hefestus is launching its automatic packaging-system solution for cleanly separating pomegranate peel from arils and separating the individual pomegranate seeds. This advanced technology allows beverage producers to squeeze fresh, delicious — and super-trendy — pomegranate juice from just the arils.
Pomegranates can be consumed as a whole fruit, ready-to-eat arils and as juice. Nevertheless, the fruit is hard to process since peeling and deseeding the arils from the fruit is complicated and expensive for consumers and manufacturers. Following the successful launching of its ready-to-eat pomegranate packaging solution last year, Hefestus is proud to introduce a comprehensive solution for separating pomegranate seeds from the peel in an automatic process that enables beverage producers to easily extract the juice from the arils, yielding one of the most popular and most delicious superfruit juices, yet without bitterness typical to juices derived from the whole fruit.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »