Quick Freeze Racking Zone Cuts Blast Freezing Expenses in HalfTippmann Group has developed a new alternative to traditional blast freezing which will save users up to 50% on their utilities and labor associated with blast freezing.
The patent pending QFR Zone (Quick Freeze Racking Zone) handles blast freezing needs completely differently than a traditional blast freezer, and saves money along the way. The system uses open racking in the main freezer portion of your warehouse, eliminating the need for a dedicated room for blast freezing.
Labor savings are another huge advantage of the QFR Zone. Using open racking in the warehouse, loading and unloading the pallets is now significantly easier and less time consuming.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »