YoCrunch 100 from Beyers Now Includes Truvia Zero Calorie Sweetener
Cargill Health and Nutrition and Breyers Yogurt Company announced the introduction of new YoCrunch 100 Calorie Packs naturally sweetened with Truvia rebiana, marking the first use in yogurt of this natural sweetener from the leaves of the stevia plant. This introduction is another market first for the Truvia brand and a breakthrough in the yogurt category as the first calorie-controlled yogurt to be sweetened with a natural zero-calorie sweetener.
Available in five flavors, YoCrunch 100 Calorie Packs are made with nonfat yogurt, includes vitamins A and D, and are a good source of calcium. Consumers will be able to find these new products at their favorite grocery, mass merchandisers, and specialty stores nationwide.
Suggested retail price of $2.99-$3.19 for each four-pack container.
Website: www.truvia.com; www.yocrunch.com/new
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »