YoCrunch 100 from Beyers Now Includes Truvia Zero Calorie Sweetener
Cargill Health and Nutrition and Breyers Yogurt Company announced the introduction of new YoCrunch 100 Calorie Packs naturally sweetened with Truvia rebiana, marking the first use in yogurt of this natural sweetener from the leaves of the stevia plant. This introduction is another market first for the Truvia brand and a breakthrough in the yogurt category as the first calorie-controlled yogurt to be sweetened with a natural zero-calorie sweetener.
Available in five flavors, YoCrunch 100 Calorie Packs are made with nonfat yogurt, includes vitamins A and D, and are a good source of calcium. Consumers will be able to find these new products at their favorite grocery, mass merchandisers, and specialty stores nationwide.
Suggested retail price of $2.99-$3.19 for each four-pack container.
Website: www.truvia.com; www.yocrunch.com/new
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »