YoCrunch 100 from Beyers Now Includes Truvia Zero Calorie Sweetener
Cargill Health and Nutrition and Breyers Yogurt Company announced the introduction of new YoCrunch 100 Calorie Packs naturally sweetened with Truvia rebiana, marking the first use in yogurt of this natural sweetener from the leaves of the stevia plant. This introduction is another market first for the Truvia brand and a breakthrough in the yogurt category as the first calorie-controlled yogurt to be sweetened with a natural zero-calorie sweetener.
Available in five flavors, YoCrunch 100 Calorie Packs are made with nonfat yogurt, includes vitamins A and D, and are a good source of calcium. Consumers will be able to find these new products at their favorite grocery, mass merchandisers, and specialty stores nationwide.
Suggested retail price of $2.99-$3.19 for each four-pack container.
Website: www.truvia.com; www.yocrunch.com/new
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »