Six-Inch Storage Bins Provide Better Space Utilization for Food Processing PlantsAkro-Mils introduces its 6-inch high ShelfMax products. Available in four convenient sizes and five colors, 6-inch ShelfMax bins offer a larger storage capacity — 85 percent more space — than traditional 4-inch bin sizes. Other benefits include:
- A front opening that is .75" higher than standard 4" products.
- ShelfMax bins hold 25 percent more than competing 6" bins.
- Superior, durable construction allows ShelfMax bins to outlast corrugated bins, and allows loading without spreading or cracking.
- Optional width dividers expand sorting options and efficiencies.
- Easy to label for quick inventory identification.
- Colors include Red, Blue, Yellow, Green and White.
Phone: (800) 253-2467
Fax: (330) 761-6348
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »