Minute Maid's Enhanced Juice Drinks Provide a Boost Of Energy
Houston-based Minute Maid, a unit of Coca-Cola Co., rolls out Minute Maid Enhanced Strawberry Kiwi with Yerba Mate. This flavored juice drink combines an extract from yerba mate, a plant native to South America that contains natural caffeine, with real fruit juice to provide a delicious and natural energy boost.
"Minute Maid is constantly looking for new ways to meet the needs of health-conscious consumers," says Mike Saint John, president of the Minute Maid Business Unit. "Minute Maid Strawberry Kiwi with Yerba Mate is a delicious juice drink providing a natural energy lift with the trusted great taste for which Minute Maid is known."
In a way, the Minute Maid Enhanced Juice line expands by going smaller. New 12-oz. shrink-wrapped single-serve bottles now house the three varieties: Pomegranate Blueberry Flavored 100% Juice Blend (five juices with omega-3/DHA and four other nutrients to help nourish the brain and body), Pomegranate Lemonade (an excellent source of antioxidant vitamins C and E) and Strawberry Kiwi Flavored Juice Drink.
"By launching our most popular varieties of the Minute Maid Enhanced Juice and Juice Drink line in a chilled single-serve [bottle], we will continue to meet the needs of health-conscious consumers with a new, convenient package," says Saint John. "The new single-serve also allows consumers who are on the go to enjoy the delicious taste of Minute Maid anytime and anywhere."
The Minute Maid Enhanced Juice and Juice Drink line features two additional flavors: Minute Maid Pomegranate Flavored Tea (an excellent source of antioxidant vitamins C and E now reformulated with only 40 calories per serving) and Minute Maid Heart Wise Orange Juice (with naturally sourced plant sterols to help lower cholesterol. Both are available in unique 59-oz. PET bottles.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »