100-Calorie Deli Flats: Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread
Keeping that New Year's resolution to eat healthier will be a bit easier with Pepperidge Farm Deli Flats, versatile 100-calorie thin rolls from Norwalk, Conn.-based Pepperidge Farm, a Campbell Soup Co. brand.
Hearth baked Deli Flats are suitable for all types of sandwiches and are available in three varieties: Soft 100% Whole Wheat, Whole Grain White and 7 Grain. And they are an excellent source of fiber and vitamins.
"Deli Flats thin rolls are a great solution for people who love sandwiches and want to enjoy them in a more healthy way without compromising taste or quality," says Tim Hassett, senior vice president/general manager-fresh & frozen bakery at Pepperidge Farm. "As consumers evolve their eating habits, we remain committed to offering delicious, versatile options for health-conscious consumers."
To help launch Deli Flats, Pepperidge Farm continues its partnership with Bethenny Frankel, celebrity natural food chef and New York Times bestselling author (The Skinnygirl Dish: Easy Recipes for Your Naturally Thin Life.
"Deli Flats thin rolls offer a soft, wholesome and delicious taste in a figure-friendly portion. I love recommending them to friends and clients," says Frankel. "At 100 calories and 5g of fiber per roll, Deli Flats are a good foundation for everyday healthy eating and an important part of making smarter sandwiches, better burgers and more. In my opinion, Deli Flats thin rolls are the greatest thing since sliced bread!"
Suggested retail price ranges from $2.99 to $3.19.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ