100-Calorie Deli Flats: Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread
Keeping that New Year's resolution to eat healthier will be a bit easier with Pepperidge Farm Deli Flats, versatile 100-calorie thin rolls from Norwalk, Conn.-based Pepperidge Farm, a Campbell Soup Co. brand.
Hearth baked Deli Flats are suitable for all types of sandwiches and are available in three varieties: Soft 100% Whole Wheat, Whole Grain White and 7 Grain. And they are an excellent source of fiber and vitamins.
"Deli Flats thin rolls are a great solution for people who love sandwiches and want to enjoy them in a more healthy way without compromising taste or quality," says Tim Hassett, senior vice president/general manager-fresh & frozen bakery at Pepperidge Farm. "As consumers evolve their eating habits, we remain committed to offering delicious, versatile options for health-conscious consumers."
To help launch Deli Flats, Pepperidge Farm continues its partnership with Bethenny Frankel, celebrity natural food chef and New York Times bestselling author (The Skinnygirl Dish: Easy Recipes for Your Naturally Thin Life.
"Deli Flats thin rolls offer a soft, wholesome and delicious taste in a figure-friendly portion. I love recommending them to friends and clients," says Frankel. "At 100 calories and 5g of fiber per roll, Deli Flats are a good foundation for everyday healthy eating and an important part of making smarter sandwiches, better burgers and more. In my opinion, Deli Flats thin rolls are the greatest thing since sliced bread!"
Suggested retail price ranges from $2.99 to $3.19.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ