All Purpose Marker Tested and Certified By NSF InternationalThe Safe-Mark Marker uses a patent-pending ink formula to permanently label storage bins, trays, machinery parts and equipment where food products, including meat and poultry, are in repeated or continuous contact. The quick-drying black ink is safe and effective on a wide range of surfaces including metal, glass, plastic, shrink film, cardboard and rubber.
The marker incorporates several safety features including a locked nib design to prevent the marking tip from falling out and a threaded barrel to secure the marker cap during use. For stamping and stenciling work, Safe-Mark ink is also available in gallon containers.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »