New Quick Crunch Is An Alternative To Gum Arabic
TIC Gums has introduced TicaPAN Quick Crunch, a system for sugar and sugar alcohol syrups used in confectionery coating and hard panning.
According to the company, TicaPAN Quick Crunch dries up to 20 percent faster than gum arabic, making it useful for sealing, hard panning and chocolate panning confectioneries in both sugar and non-sugar alternatives.
The product is derived from locally available materials and includes ease of hydration, ease of processing, and ease to pan a smooth finish. A non-GMO grade is available as well as a cold water soluble version. TicaPAN Quick Crunch meets sugar free FDA guidelines and other regulatory standards.
In spite of the worldwide consumer trend toward essential and healthier food choices, the confectionery market continues to grow. According to Datamonitor’s 2008 Report on the Global Confectionery Industry, this market is expected to reach $107.4 billion by the end of 2010.
Phone: (800) 899-3953
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »