Low Glycemic Index Raw Blue Organic Agave Syrup Now AvailableEugene, Ore.-based GloryBee Foods introduces Aunt Patty's Organic Raw Blue Agave Syrup. Made from blue agave hand-picked by local farmers in the Mexican state of Jalisco, blue agave is considered to be superior among agave varieties, as it has more naturally occurring fructose which results in a lower glycemic index. Minimal processing and low heat (under 118°F) ensures the premium color, quality, and delicate floral flavor of this raw natural sweetener.
Raw (uncooked, minimally processed foods) are becoming more popular as a health food choice. The enzymes preserved in raw foods are considered to assist in the digestion and absorption of food. It is thought that cooking foods diminishes the nutritional value of food, destroying healthy enzymes.
Aunt Patty's Raw Blue Agave Syrup is available directly from GloryBee Foods in retail and industrial quantities. Pack sizes include a 12.5 oz plastic bottle, 16.5 oz glass jar, 45.5 oz glass jar, 1-gallon plastic jug, and a 58.1 lb plastic pail.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »