Steam And Sauce Technology For Private LabelSiloam Springs, Ark.-based Allens Inc., the largest privately-held vegetable company in the nation, adds 10 new Steam Supreme products, packaged to include new steam and sauce technology for the private label frozen vegetable category.
Three cheese sauce varieties include: Brocolli/Cauliflower, Broccoli, Carrots, Broccoli/Rice and Cauliflower. Varieties with butter sauce include: Super Sweet Corn and Sweet Garden Peas. Also available with Steam Supreme technology is All-Natural Sweet Corn on the Cob, Creamed Spinach and Spinach Dip.
"We're committed to reinventing frozen vegetables," says Bobby Ray, senior vice president of retail sales and marketing. "Through this new technology, it's our quest to reinvigorate our retail customers' competitive spirits by always bringing new solutions that fit individual retail environment needs."
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »