Gilroy Brings Home Classic Comfort AppealOmaha, Neb.-based ConAgra Foods' Gilroy Foods & Flavors, which celebrated its 50th anniversary last year, brings home classic comfort appeal with hand-cut Controlled Moisture Kitchen Cuts, a line of peppers and onions featuring random, shorter strips that add a homemade touch to wraps, sandwiches, egg dishes, salads, pizzas and more. And they are ready to eat, eliminating food safety concerns and reducing preparation time.
Kitchen Cuts are available separately, blended and seasoned. The seven varieties include Yellow Onions, Red Onions, Fire-Roasted Yellow Onions, Fire-Roasted Red Onions, Fire-Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Fire Roasted Green Bell Peppers and Fire-Roasted Peppers & Onions.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »